Watch I Inside Update: Excellence in Cancer Care
Thank you to those who joined us for Inside Update: Excellence in Cancer Care, a part of our donor-exclusive speaker series featuring Morristown Medical Center experts. If you were unable to attend the live webinar or missed any portion of the presentation, it is now available to watch at your convenience.
Inside Update: Excellence in Cancer Care, featuring:
- Eric Whitman, MD, Medical Director for Atlantic Health System Cancer Care
- Mohamad Cherry, MD, Medical Director of Hematology for Atlantic Health System and Director of the Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program
- Michael Anthony Scola, MD, Fellowship-trained Hematologist-Oncologist for Atlantic Hematology-Oncology at Morristown Medical Center
Advances in cancer care, including the Hematology-Oncology Fellowship program at Morristown Medical Center’s Carol G. Simon Cancer Center, are made possible by our community of donors. We thank you for your generosity.
You are also invited to connect with Lisa Duff, foundation officer, at 973-593-2405 to discuss how your gift can make the greatest impact on cancer care at Morristown Medical Center.
To register for an upcoming Inside Update Webinar, please visit our events page.
Upcoming topics include:
- Mental Health and COVID-19
- Sameth Emergency Department
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Geriatric Caregiver Center
- Nursing Residencies
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Fellowships