Donations are being used to purchase equipment necessary for critical care patients who are being treated for COVID-19 and for other critical health needs associated with the COVID-19 crisis response at Morristown Medical Center.
Thank you to our community for giving more than $3 million to our COVID-19 Support Fund! Watch the video below to hear a special thank you message from Kristin Ospina, RN, nursing director for Critical Care at Morristown Medical Center, on behalf of all our front-line team members.
The COVID-19 Support Fund has supported the purchase of the following thus far:
- eight machines that conduct quantitative fit testing of respirator mask
- Roche COVID-19 testing machine
- Vocera to be used for the COVID-19 census
- IV-drip counters, negative pressure devices for the Sameth Emergency Department
- scales and BP kits for our clinic
- ventilators for Sam’s NICU
- glidescopes and bronchoscopes
- 100 iPads for communication with family members and caregivers and meal gift cards for frontline team members through Serve it Forward.
Read more about how these donations are making a difference.
For the latest information on COVID-19, visit the Atlantic Health System website.
To make a monetary donation, please select the COVID-19 Support Fund in the drop-down menu below. Checks can also be made out to the Foundation for Morristown Medical Center and mailed to 475 South Street, Morristown, NJ 07960.