An Informative Evening with Morristown Medical Center Leaders in Innovation
On Tuesday, October 18, members of the Foundation for Morristown Medical Center donor community gathered at the Park Avenue Club in Florham Park, New Jersey, to enjoy an evening of dinner, cocktails and conversation.
The event featured presentations from esteemed Morristown Medical Center clinical leaders, who shared key funding priorities.
- Mohamad Cherry, MD: Hematology-Oncology Fellowship Program, Simon Family Advanced Cellular Therapy Unit and Growth of The Cellular Therapy Program Innovation and Research
- Anjali Chelliah, MD, and Thomas Murphy, MD: Atlantic Fetal Diagnostic and Treatment Center Strategic Development
- Terrance Curran, MD: Institute of Bioskills Training and Innovation
- Dimitrios Karmpaliotis, MD: Cardiovascular Rescue and Recovery Program
- Samantha Kelly, MS, LPC, and Yaron Moshel, MD: Neurosciences at Morristown Medical Center
Thank you to the Friends of Robbie Foundation for generously donating to this event.